You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our professional duct design service will provide you with a well-balanced duct system that is designed and engineered based on the individual room requirements of your home. Please keep in mind that a basement with equipment or ductwork running through it is considered its own level / story. This layout will provide:
- A professionally engineered, well balanced duct system
- A custom, easy-to-follow "paint by numbers" schematic
- Clearly stated air duct sizing for every room
- Individual register sizes and locations
- Return air duct sizing and placement
- An easy to follow drawing that will allow the handy do-it-yourselfer to complete the job
Your duct design will be conveniently delivered via fax/email.
Under the terms of all manufacturer's warranty and to comply with federal refrigerant handling laws, it is required that the system be checked, started up and signed-off on by a licensed air conditioning/heating contractor prior to use. Failure to comply with this provision will void all factory warranties. Keep a copy of the installation ticket for your records. Please ensure that all supply and return ductwork is properly sized and that a permit is obtained (where required). Always conform with applicable local and state codes. Electrical connections should only be made by a licensed electrical contractor. Unqualified persons should never attempt installation of this or any HVAC system.