- HEAT EXCHANGER
- LIMITED PARTS
- 10 years
- 10 years
- 2 years
- 1 year
Note: Customers must register product with the manufacturer within 60 days of installation to obtain warranty coverage and extend to 10 years for limited parts. Visit www.stylecrestinc.com for warranty registration.
Revolv E7 Downflow Furnace with Coil Cabinet
The E7 Series furnace is designed for all sizes of manufactured and modular homes. These units incorporate reliability and low maintenance. Units may be installed free standing in a utility room or enclosed in an alcove or closet. E7 Series furnaces are A/C ready, with 16 blower speeds to meet any cooling requirement.
Features and Benefits
- Choice of Air Conditioning Options: From 1.5 to 5 tons A/C ready.
- Easy Open Door: Secures the door firmly for transit, yet allows easy removal for access.
- Effective Air Filter: Universal disposable filter is readily available and simple to replace.
- Nichrome Heating Elements: Provide long lasting, efficient heating.
- Appliance Quality Door: Protects against rust and other corrosion. Baked enamel finish allows for easy cleaning.
- Fully Insulated Furnace Cabinet: Insures minimized heat loss and quiet operation.
- Safety and Dependability: Auto reset controls protect unit's electrical circuitry and helps ensure trouble free performance. Built in circuit breakers for extra safety.
- Adaptable: Unit can be adapted to provide dependable heating in either downflow or upflow mode.
- Versatile: Works with self-contained or split system air conditioners or heat pumps.
- Heating Relays: Provide quiet operation.
- Control Board: Allows for 16 blower speeds to create ideal comfort in the home.
- 7 Segment LED Display: Shows furnace mode and simplifies service.
- Full line of accessories to meet many difficult applications.